Attorney Angela Tekell has experience working for a school district as in-house counsel and also serving as an elected school board trustee.
Tekell & Tekell, L.L.P. can provide a full line of services for a school district, including:
- Special education
- Federal and state agency complaints
- Chapter 21 of the Texas Education Code
- Discrimination complaints
- Grievances and complaints
- Title IX complaints and investigations
- Construction contracts
- Purchasing and procurement
- Bullying investigations
- Harassment, discrimination and retaliation investigations
- Educator misconduct investigations
- OCR complaints
- Student records and privacy, including the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Real estate issues, including faulty construction, acquisition and sales of property and surplus properties
- Employment law issues, including the rights of teachers and school staff
- Public Information Act
- Open Meetings Act
Schedule your consultation with one of our Waco, Texas, lawyers.
Call us locally at 776-5095
or toll free at 877-283-5355
We offer free initial consultations for personal injury and insurance matters.
Attorneys are available for evening and weekend appointments.
We have a Spanish-speaking attorney.